Interior Painting Services
When Freddy’s is on an interior painting job, we go out of our way to be courteous to your home. We will properly prepare the site for the painting, and once the painting is over, we will make sure the site has been cleaned properly and that nothing has been overlooked. Whichever room we end up painting will look updated, clean, and brand new. We work efficiently so that you can enjoy your updated space as quickly as possible.
Our experienced painters have found that these simple steps are crucial to making your project look spectacular.
- Moving and covering all furniture and floors that may be exposed to paint.
- Surface preparation prior to painting to ensure a uniform finish.
- Priming areas for paint.
- Wall sanding prior to painting.
- Removal of all cover plates and re-placing afterwards.
- Post-painting, restoring room to original set up; vacuum thoroughly to avoid any messes.
- Final inspection : accompanied by client to guarantee project satisfaction
RUST OLE-UM TECHNIQUE FOR KITCHEN CABINETS OR VANITIES IN BATHROOM
- New option to transform your kitchen cabinets
- Cost-effective – Avoid entire kitchen cabinet replacement